[box]From Start to Finish…[/box]
A Host of Possibilities is a surrogacy agency that guides Surrogates and Prospective Parents through the process of Gestational Surrogacy,
from start to finish.
Explanation of the steps and risks of surrogacy and assistance in helping potential surrogates and intended parents to decide if the arrangement is right for them:
- Locate, identify, and recommend surrogates for gestational carrier arrangements.
- Facilitate introductions and/or communications between intended parents and surrogates.
- Educate and support the intended parents and surrogate throughout their journey.
- Arrange for psychological screening, testing, and evaluation of surrogates and intended parents.
- Locate and arrange appointment with an attorney who specializes in reproductive family law and who is experienced with surrogate arrangements.
- Review surrogate’s medical records from her previous pregnancies. Match surrogates and intended parents.
- Assist in obtaining life insurance for surrogates.
- Assist in preparing intended parents and surrogate for IVF.
- Monitor, process, and authorize reimbursement to surrogate of expenses.
- Organize travel and accommodation needs of surrogate and intended parents.