It is only in the Giving of Oneself to Others that We Truly Live -Ethel Percy Andrus
It’s the generosity of women like you who help make the dreams of becoming parents a reality for those struggling with infertility.
Egg Donor Requirements:
- Egg Donors must be between the ages of 20 and 31 and in good health.
- Egg Donors must have obtained a High school diploma or GED.
- Egg Donors must be non-smokers and drug-free.
- Egg Donors must have abstained from smoking for at least six months prior to submitting an Egg Donor application and may not have a history of drug use. Urine toxicology tests may be completed during the Egg Donor screening process to confirm abstinence.
- With the exception of donors residing in the states of CA, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, or RI, Donors must be able to travel anywhere within United States to complete an egg donation. Typically, Donors are required to travel for approximately 5-10 days for the egg donation monitoring and retrieval if cycling with a clinic in another state. Travel requirements vary greatly from clinic to clinic, however, ranging from 2 to 12 days.
- We cannot accept Egg Donors who have completed more than five donations and we can only match our Egg Donors for a maximum of six donation, in adherence with egg donation guidelines set forth by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
- Egg Donors’ Body Mass Index must be between 18 and 29 because overweight Egg Donors’ health and egg quality may be at placed risk when taking medications necessary for an egg donation cycle. Please visit the Centers for Disease Control website to determine your BMI.
- Egg Donors cannot have obtained any tattoos, body piercing or blood transfusions within the past 12 months prior to initiating an egg donation.
- Egg Donors may not obtain any new tattoos or body piercing while undergoing an egg donation cycle.